Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Liv's first day of Pre-K


Liv's first day of Pre-K
Originally uploaded by Wolcotts
Olivia started Pre-K yesterday at St. Mary's in Gaylord. She went right in, no clinging to my leg like last year. When we picked her up 3 hours later, she was beaming ear-to-ear and was so excited to tell us all about her day. She made friends with a little girl named Nora. When I asked if she made any other friends, she informed me that "it will take me a couple weeks to make everyone in my class my friend"... like, duh!

I also enjoyed hearing about the school bell ringing - "that means it is time for snack" and that her teacher has a whistle that she blows when it's time to go in from playing outside.

Today she was even more excited when I picked her up. She just loves her teacher so much!

No comments: